Welcome to 2019! What is on your “to do” list for this year? Could corporate chair massage be on that list? Now is the time to consider a corporate wellness program that gives back to you and your co-workers in your office.
It’s early in the week and the to-do list growing. The weather is cold and the coffee is hot as we settle into the New Year and growing list of priorities and projects.
Sound familiar? This growing list is typically of a rather high frequency during the darker days of winter. The holidays are over as the tree and lights are taken down and packed away until they twinkle again later this year.
Offering a turn-key program allows for minimal stress with maximum results. onsite massage therapists are licensed, certified and insured with an average of 7+ years of chair massage therapy.
Our therapists are professional in dress and in manner. With all supplies (the massage chair, lotion, music and face covers) handy, we are ready to create a serene atmosphere to allow for relaxation and minimal noise and conversation!
As you know, there are many benefits to having chair massages in your workplace. Employees typically list these associated benefits of on-site chair massage.
· Improved accuracy in work projects
· Improved sleep and relaxation
· Reduced stress-induced illness(es)
· Lowered anxiety
· Decreased stress
As an employer, I would welcome reviews such as this one as it confirms the value of wellness in the work environment. As an employer, wouldn’t you like the same?
“A friend encouraged me to give this a try and now I’m wondering why I waited so long! My therapist did great work. She knows how to find those knots and work them out. She may have found a new regular customer here.”
How can YOUR office allow for such a great program with
I’ve been working in and managing chair massage for the past 29 years. In that time, my massage therapists and I have helped hundreds, if not thousands, of
Since I am such a big fan of chair massage myself, I thought I’d list a few reasons why you might want to check a chair out massage for yourself. More and more, workplaces are bringing in companies like On-Site
• Is fast and easy-no need to take off your clothes or get oil on you!
• Can release muscle tension in your neck and shoulders, upper and lower back. Sitting in a massage chair angles your upper body in a
• Tends to cost less than table massage. I can buy 3 20-minute chair massages a month for the same price as one 1-hour table massage. So I get more attention to the areas that are sore more often.
• Allows you to sample a massage therapist’s work without a big time or money commitment.
• Provide work for massage therapists and chance to meet new clients.
• Can help relieve headache pain causes by tight muscles.
• Can help reduce muscle pain causes by overuse or repetitive motion activities (ahem, computer users work their upper backs and neck muscles all day).
• And lastly, it just feels good! I always feel better after a chair massage. The world seems brighter, my mode is lighter and I feel refreshed and relaxed and ready to face the next round of emailing and smart phoning!
We all know that getting a massage feels great and if we could, most of us would probably get one every day! Unfortunately, due to financial reasons and time constraints, most of us don't get a massage nearly as often as we need. Massages have far more benefits than simply relaxing us though. This is especially true in the workplace due to the amount of time we have to remain in one position, workplace stresses. Massages can significantly improve performance and employee satisfaction and if your employer hasn't set up an in-office massage program yet, they should! Here's a few reasons why that should be an obvious choice for them, we’re sure you’ll agree with us!
With all these benefits, it's important to make sure that you do get a regular massage. If a full body or in-office massage aren't possible then give yourself one! Here's a couple tricks and tips for relieving neck pain!
Start by locating a quiet place in your home or office. Begin by inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly. Signal your sympathetic nervous system that everything is okay and that you can relax by making your exhales slightly longer than your inhales. This breathing technique by itself is often successful at relieving a great deal of stress and tension from your body. From this relaxed state, try these massage exercises
If you're an employer looking to improve the lives and performance of your employees, call On-Site Massage, the chair massage therapist of Utah. We understand that it’s important to make sure each person is feeling their best. When they are feeling their best, they are putting their best efforts forward. We can help your company flourish. Let our corporate chair massage in Utah be the answer that you have been looking for to reward and show appreciation to yourself and those hard-working employees. Call On-Site Massage today!
By offering on-site chair massage therapy to manage and relieve stress and pain, On-Site Massage frees up those unique qualities of each individual, empowering them to contribute to their full potential – both at work and at home.Get a Quote
Designed by Infogenix